Queen City FC has the belief that people need activity in their life and interaction with their peers contributes to their mental health. Queen City FC also has the belief that many precautions need to be taken during the COVID-19 pandemic to keep people safe. The following are steps QCFC is taking to allow people to play soccer during a time when it is much needed.
• Currently only 25 spectators will be allowed per session. This number will include all volunteers. We request that each player have no more than 1 spectator per training session or game.
• All players, spectators and volunteers upon entry into the facility will be asked to confirm that they have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 10 days and that they are not experiencing any known symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19, been exposed recently to a positive case, or is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry into the facility.
• 4ft high polycarbonate plastic sheeting has been installed around the entire perimeter of the playing surface to separate spectators from players.
• After each session, players and spectators are asked to exit the facility as quickly as possible as the next session will not be allowed in until the facility has been vacated and sanitized.
• Face Coverings are required for ALL that enter the facility. All people over the age of 4 must wear a face covering at all times within the facility. The only exception to this is that the players, when they are playing, do not need to wear a face covering.
• The front door or garage door and back door will remain partially open during activity to increase fresh air circulation.
• Hand Sanitizer is available by dispensers mounted on the walls. Each person is offered hand sanitizer upon check-in as well. We ask everyone to limit touching items in the facility as much as possible.
• We will be sanitizing all regularly touched surfaces and equipment between each training session and game to include doors, gates, balls, restrooms, seating, glass, etc.
• Each player needs to keep an accurate and up to date email and phone number in their registration account in GotSport. This is the information that will be used to contact you should it be determined a positive case was determined during your session.